Buy 7.5 mg paroxetine oral capsule online
Buy 7.5 mg paroxetine oral capsule online. Paroxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor antidepressant commercialised under the brand names Paxil and Seroxat, among others. Major depressive disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder, generalised anxiety disorder, and premenstrual dysphoric disorder are all treated with it. It’s also been used to treat menopause-related hot flashes and premature ejaculation. It is taken orally.
What is PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule
Treating depression or obsessive-compulsive disorder. It may be used to treat panic disorder or posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). It may also be used to treat generalized anxiety disorder or social anxiety disorder. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It works by restoring the balance of serotonin, a natural substance in the brain, which helps to improve certain mood problems.
Important safety information:
- PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Check with your doctor before you use medicines that may cause drowsiness while you are using PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule.
- Several weeks may pass before your symptoms get better. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose, change your dose, or use PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Children, teenagers, and young adults who take PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule may be at increased risk of suicidal thoughts or actions. Closely watch all patients who take PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule. Contact the doctor at once if new, worsened, or sudden symptoms such as depressed mood; anxious, restless, or irritable behavior; panic attacks; or any unusual change in mood or behavior occur. Contact the doctor right away if any signs of suicidal thoughts or actions occur.
- If your doctor tells you to stop taking PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule, you will need to wait for several weeks before beginning to take certain other medicines (eg, MAOIs, nefazodone). Ask your doctor when you should start to take your new medicines after you have stopped taking PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule.
- PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule may rarely cause a prolonged, painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Serotonin syndrome is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule. Your risk may be greater if you take PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule with certain other medicines (eg, “triptans,” MAOIs). Symptoms may include agitation; confusion; hallucinations; coma; fever; fast or irregular heartbeat; tremor; excessive sweating; and nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Certain antidepressants, including PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule, may increase the risk of bleeding. Sometimes, bleeding can be life-threatening. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Some people may be at risk for eye problems from PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule. Your doctor may want you to have an eye exam to see if you are at risk for these eye problems. Call your doctor right away if you have eye pain, vision changes, or swelling or redness in or around the eye.
- PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule may affect fertility in some men. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Use PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially low blood sodium levels.
- PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule may cause weight changes. CHILDREN and teenagers may need regular weight and growth checks while they take PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule may cause harm to the fetus. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of taking PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule while you are pregnant. PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you take PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule side effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Anxiety; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; gas; increased sweating; increased urination; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; numbness or tingling of the skin; stomach upset; trouble sleeping; weakness; yawning.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bizarre behavior; black or bloody stools; chest pain; confusion; decreased concentration; decreased coordination; decreased sexual desire or ability; exaggerated reflexes; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; memory loss; new or worsening mental or mood changes (eg, agitation, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, restlessness, or inability to sit still); persistent or severe ringing in the ears; persistent, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe or persistent anxiety or trouble sleeping; severe or persistent headache or dizziness; significant weight loss; stomach pain; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; unusual bone pain or unexplained swelling, tenderness, or bruising; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual weakness; worsening of depression.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule – Frequently asked Questions
Can PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule be stopped immediately or do I have to stop the consumption gradually to ween off?
In some cases, it always advisable to stop the intake of some medicines gradually because of the rebound effect of the medicine.
It’s wise to get in touch with your doctor as a professional advice is needed in this case regarding your health, medications and further recommendation to give you a stable health condition.
How should I take PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule?
Use PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule refilled.
- Take PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule by mouth with or without food.
- Some brands of PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule should be swallowed whole, and should not be crushed or chewed. If you cannot swallow PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule whole, check with your pharmacist to see if your brand of PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule can be crushed.
- Taking PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Do not suddenly stop taking PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, dizziness, confusion, headache, trouble sleeping, or unusual tiredness. You will be closely monitored when you start PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule and whenever a change in dose is made.
- If you miss a dose of PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule, take it as soon as possible. If it almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule.
Who should not take PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule?
Some medical conditions may interact with PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- incase you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- in a SItuation where you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder, other mental or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or attempts, or alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have a history of seizures, heart problems, liver problems, severe kidney problems, stomach or bowel bleeding, increased eye pressure or glaucoma, diabetes, or metabolism problems
- if you are dehydrated, have low blood sodium levels, or drink alcohol
- if you will be having electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- if you are taking a medicine that contains methylene blue
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anorexiants (eg, phentermine), cimetidine, fenfluramine derivatives (eg, dexfenfluramine), fentanyl, linezolid, lithium, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine, selegiline), metoclopramide, nefazodone, serotonin 5-HT1 receptor agonists (eg, sumatriptan), sibutramine, SNRIs (eg, venlafaxine), another SSRI (eg, fluoxetine), St. John’s wort, tramadol, trazodone, or tryptophan because severe side effects, such as a reaction that may include fever, rigid muscles, blood pressure changes, mental changes, confusion, irritability, agitation, delirium, or coma, may occur
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen) because the risk of bleeding, including stomach bleeding, may be increased
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of low blood sodium levels may be increased
- Antiarrhythmics (eg, flecainide, propafenone, quinidine), astemizole, phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine, thioridazine), or terfenadine because severe heart problems, including irregular heartbeat, may occur
- Cyproheptadine, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), phenobarbital, or phenytoin because they may decrease paroxetine’s effectiveness
- Aripiprazole, atomoxetine, clozapine, fluoxetine, pimozide, procyclidine, risperidone, theophylline, or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule
- Digoxin or tamoxifen because their effectiveness may be decreased by PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Can PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule be taken or consumed while pregnant?
Please visit your doctor for a recommendation as such case requires special attention.
Can PARoxetine mesylate 7.5 MG Oral Capsule be taken for nursing mothers or during breastfeeding?
Kindly explain your state and condition to your doctor and seek medical advice from an expert.
Buy 7.5 mg paroxetine oral capsule online
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
30 mg Zenzedi oral tablet $239.75 for 30 tablets Quantity Per unit Price 30 $7.99 $239.75 100 $7.77 $777.03 Buy 30 mg Zenzedi oral tablet online. ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) is treated with this drug. It works by altering the concentrations of certain natural compounds in the brain. Dextroamphetamine belongs to the stimulant class of …
75 mg Lyrica oral capsule from $69.29 for 15 capsules Quantity Per unit Price 15 $4.62 $69.29 60 $14.09 $845.25 90 $9.07 $816.29 100 (10 x 10 each) $9.95 $995.49 Buy 75 mg Lyrica oral capsule online. Pregabalin is an anticonvulsant and anxiolytic medicine used to treat epilepsy, neuropathic pain, fibromyalgia, restless leg syndrome, and generalised …
5 mg/5 mL ProCentra oral solution from $644.27 for 473 milliliters Quantity Per unit Price 473 milliliters $1.36 $644.27 Buy 5 mg/5 mL ProCentra oral solution online Amphetamine is a phenethylamine-class central nervous system stimulant that is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy. Levoamphetamine and dextroamphetamine are the two enantiomers of amphetamine, which …
25 mg Lyrica oral capsule $816.29 for 90 capsules Quantity Per unit Price 90 $9.07 $816.29 Buy 25 mg Lyrica oral capsule online. Pregabalin is an anticonvulsant and anxiolytic medicine used to treat epilepsy, neuropathic pain, fibromyalgia, restless leg syndrome, and generalised anxiety disorder, among other conditions. It is used as an add-on therapy for …