Buy 5 mg dextroamphetamine oral tablet online
Buy 5 mg dextroamphetamine oral tablet online. Dextroamphetamine is an amphetamine enantiomer and a central nervous system stimulant used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy. It’s also utilized as an aphrodisiac and euphoriant, as well as an athletic performance and cognitive booster.
- Dextroamphetamine oral tablet is only available as a generic drug. It doesn’t have a brand-name version.
- Dextroamphetamine comes in three forms: oral tablet, oral extended-release capsule, and oral solution.
- Dextroamphetamine oral tablet is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy.
Decreased mental alertness warning: This medication has the potential to impair your concentration or make you feel less exhausted than you are. Avoid driving, using heavy machinery, or doing anything else that needs mental alertness until you have a better understanding of how it affects you.
Dosage warning: Only take the dosage that your doctor recommends. Talk to your doctor if you think this medication isn’t working as well as it used to or if you think you need to take more than your doctor advised. Do not take a higher dose without first consulting your doctor.
Slowed growth in children warning: Children’s growth may be slowed momentarily by this medicine. Your doctor may examine your child to see if they are growing in height and weight in accordance with their age. The doctor may change their medicine if they aren’t.
Dextroamphetamine is a controlled substance that requires a prescription. Oral tablet, oral extended-release capsule, and oral solution are the three types available.
There is no brand-name version of dextroamphetamine oral tablet. Only a generic version is available. Generic pharmaceuticals are frequently less expensive than brand-name medications.
This medication can be used as part of a multi-drug treatment. That means it’s possible you’ll have to combine it with other medications.
Dextroamphetamine is a highly addictive stimulant. This indicates that the government controls its use.
Why it’s used
This medication is used to treat narcolepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Buy 5 mg dextroamphetamine oral tablet online
How it works
Dextroamphetamine is a central nervous system stimulant, which means it stimulates the central nervous system. A drug class is a group of pharmaceuticals that all operate in the same way. These medicines are frequently used to treat illnesses that are similar to each other.
The mechanism of action of dextroamphetamine in the treatment of narcolepsy and ADHD remains unknown.
Side effects of dextroamphetamine
The oral tablet of dextroamphetamine does not produce drowsiness, but it can have other negative effects.
More common side effects
The more common side effects that can occur with dextroamphetamine include:
- fast heartbeat
- decreased appetite
- trouble sleeping
- upset stomach
- weight loss
- dry mouth
- feeling anxious
If the side effects are minor, they may fade gone in a matter of days or weeks. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if they get more severe or don’t go away.
Serious negative consequences
Call your doctor right away if you have serious side effects. Call 911 if your symptoms feel life-threatening or if you think you’re having a medical emergency. Serious side effects and their symptoms can include the following:
- Allergic reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin rash
- swelling of your face, lips, or tongue
- Heart problems. Symptoms may include:
- chest pain or tightness
- high blood pressure or fast, irregular heartbeat
- trouble breathing
- Mental problems. Symptoms may include:
- seizures, especially in people with a history of seizures
- Vision problems, including:
- blurred vision
- other changes in eyesight
- Circulation problems, including:
- fingers or toes that feel numb, cold, or hurt
- Movement problems, including:
- muscle twitching
- trouble walking, feeling dizzy, or losing balance or coordination
- uncontrollable movements in your head, mouth, neck, arm, or leg
- Slowed growth in children (height and weight)
- Painful or prolonged erection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.